There are a few things in life that I want to teach my future children:
- Love yourself first before you love anyone else.
- You are not designed for everyone to like you.
- Always trust your gut. It knows what your head has not figured out yet.
- Mistakes are always forgivable; if one has the courage to admit to them.
- THINK; it’s not illegal, so do it for yourself.
- People will try to tell you who YOU are. Do not believe their nonsense.
- Love is many things, but it is never deceitful. Nothing toxic comes from genuine love. Remember that.
- A girl should be like a butterfly. Pretty to see, hard to catch.
- Never let anyone ruin your day or ever try to change you. Do not give them that power.
- No matter how good or bad your life is, wake up each morning and be thankful that you still have one.
- Crying does not make you weak.
- Letting go does not make you weak. If anything, both make you stronger.
- Stand up for yourself, and others.
- Communication is needed in everything you will ever do.
- Do not waste your feelings on people who do not value you.
- People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.