- What was your favorite food when you were a child?
- What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod?
I have no idea at the moment.
- What is one of your favorite quotes?
It will be okay in the end, if it is not okay then it is not the end.
- What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity?
Indoor: cuddling, reading, watching Netflix.
Outdoor: Walking, going on an adventure.
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
Cleaning the bathroom and/or sweeping.
- What is your favorite form of exercise?
Walking long distances, I used to walk all over my little hometown day and night, and I like walking from downtown San Marvelous to the apartment or walking around campus at night. It is just not safe to do that anymore
- What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year?
Favorite time of day: night-time
Favorite day of week: Friday or Saturday.
Favorite month of the year: October
- What’s your least favorite mode of transportation?
Least favorite: planes, never been on one and they freak me out.
- What is your favorite body part?
Of mine: My legs I guess
Of others: …well well well.
- What sound do you love?
I love hearing the bell(s) of the courthouse every hour.
- If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for?
I would want to have a nice, big house party. Have friends over and we would have a bonfire outside, we would turn the living room or den into a place of relaxing. Have good music flowing through the house and outside. Not the typical college party where people get shitfaced and screw up the house. I don’t like being a drunken fool.
- If you could paint a picture of any scenery you’ve seen before, what would you paint?
The time I went with my father to the ranch, I was walking around outside before sunset and I walked down the river over there and it was lovely.
- If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
Maybe 23 or 25, I would be old enough to drink legally, among other things. Those just seem like a good age to stay at.
- If you knew the world was ending in 2012, what would you do differently?
I would have gone to prom with Adam and would have dated him instead.
- If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor?
Dumbledore was a good mentor, but he pissed me off at certain points.
- If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
My parents before I was born. I want to know what they were like before.
- If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
Play an instrument of my choice, either guitar or piano.
- If you had to work on only one project for the next year, what would it be?
I think I would want to do one of those “missions” where they go somewhere and help build schools and educate/take care of the child.
- If you were immortal for a day, what would you do?
Do all the things I am scared to do.
- If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
I would never change my first name, I like my first name.
- If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet?
Amelia Earhart, I seriously want to know what the hell happened to her.
- If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
If it was a lot I would pay off school in advance, clear off my mom’s land, get her a new, smaller house. Then I would go move to wherever Adam was.
- If you were reincarnated as an animal/drink/ice cream flavor, what would it be?
Animal: wolf or bear.
Drink: A bottled coke
Ice cream flavor: vanilla.
- If you could know the answer to any question, besides “What is the meaning of life?”, what would it be?
To figure out true happiness.
(I do not know, but that sounded good lol)
- If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?
Belle from Beauty and the Beast 😀
- Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
UH, no one that actually makes sense. Don’t ask.
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
Have a good career, get married, have children, grow old, die.
- When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?
I try to call someone usually.
- What would you name the autobiography of your life?
- What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
I will get back to you on that.
- Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best?
Oh there are a lot of things. Mainly past relationships lol.
- What was one of the best parties you’ve ever been to?
Justine’s 16th birthday party, my 16th birthday party, Jon’s Halloween party and then the party that Zoe went with me.
- What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up?
Uh……good question. Probably something Adam suggested lol.
- What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done?
Telling my father how I really felt about him when I went to visit him in rehab my senior year.
- What was the last experience that made you a stronger person?
Giving back Sheldon all his stuff and closing the door instead of letting him talk to me. Then trusting Adam after all that shit with Sheldon.
- What did you do growing up that got you into trouble?
Talking back….being sarcastic, being a smart ass.
- When was the last time you had an amazing meal?
It has been a while.
- What’s the best/worst gift you’ve ever given/received?
Best: The cross my dad got me that said the serenity prayer on it. After he went into rehab, I stopped wearing it…
Worst: Lingerie from Teresa on my 19th birthday, I wanted to punch her in the face when I opened the bag. No, just no.
- What do you miss most about being a kid?
How much easier everything was and I did not even realize it.
- What is your first memory of being really excited?
Getting my puppy cleo when I was five… I had her for 13 years. She was my best friend and my love. It was hard losing her.
- What was the first thing you bought with your own money?
I paid for my colorguard fee, such fun.
- When was the last time you were nervous?
My first day of work.
- What is something you learned in the last week?
My grandmother married my grandfather after only three dates and a few weeks of him being down where they we at.
- What story does your family always tell about you?
Every embarrassing thing they can remember.