alwayssavannah‘s questions for me:
1. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Why? I’m aware this is two questions.
The chicken because apparently God made everything and just put it on the Earth, no one mentioned any eggs. I am bullshitting and I have no idea.
2. What is the favorite blog post you have written and why?
Welcome To Adulthood because it was really my first freehand writing that I had done in forever, just thinking and no stopping.
3. What is your favorite blog post of mine and why?
Why Can’t I Be Tall? will seriously always be my favorite blog of yours. Mainly because it was really the first blog of yours that I read and absolutely enjoying. I broke into laughter when reading the post. Plus I am short and it all made sense.
4. What celebrity would you most like to bang?
5. What is your favorite sad song?
The song is not actually a sad song, but it gets to me because well: daddy problems. John Mayer – Daughters (Rendition) by SoMo
6. What is your job, career, or hobby?
Full time student, part time administrative assistant, hanging out with friends is my hobby and the occasional reading.
7. If you could be anyone besides yourself, who would it be and why?
No thanks. I am happy with who I am.
Fuck, if I had to choose, I would be Jennifer Lawerence because I like her, and she has $$ so I at least wouldn’t have to worry about being broke.
8. What is your biggest regret?
Not dating my boyfriend sooner.
9. If you could go back and change #8, how would you do it?
Uh, say yes when he asked me to prom, and kiss him that same night.
10. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
Making life easier. Like give me a damn “easy” button, I would fix all the problems in the world if I could.
11 Random Facts About Myself:
- I rarely watch actual television, I am a netflix/movies all the time type of girl.
- Scooby Doo was my favorite cartoon when I was younger and that will never change.
- My real favorite colors are green and light grey.
- I am about to start my third year of college and I am going to change my major. I am not sure I even want to continue with school. I feel so miserable on the inside, but I don’t tell anyone how I truly feel.
- I have never thought about living longer than the age of 50, that is not something I plan/planned on doing….
- I have two nieces. I feel bad because I think my oldest niece will always be my favorite.
- I am in a overall happy long distance relationship. I want to marry the guy I am dating one day.
- I am not that good at swimming, I panic if I cannot touch the bottom and if the water is not clear enough for me to see into it.
- I am so scared that I am going to be exactly like my mother and sister. I do not want to be anything like them personality wise. They show their true colors around close family (including me). I do not want to be anything like their true selves (when they are mad or upset).
- I turned twenty today (8/21). I really do not even care which is the sad part. I just wish my boyfriend was here to spend it with me….but I will live.
- The only jewelry is the cross necklace my boyfriend gave me.
My Nominees for the Liebster Award:
- Megan – Megpegsmith
- Gabi – Gabi’s stuff
- Tiffany – Positivity Galore
- Meaghan – Meaghan McGoldrick
- Mack – Mack Photography
My Questions for the Nominees:
- What brought you to this interesting world of blogging?
- Who is your favorite person on this planet and why?
- What is a quote that you live by?
- If you could be a color, what color would you be and why?
- Why do you continue blogging? Or what has made you stop?
- What is your biggest dream that you wish to accomplish?
- I promise not to tell, but who is your favorite family member and why?
- If you could marry anyone you wanted, who would you spend the rest of your life with? (If you’re married, you can just choose your husband or wife :P)
- Do you now dislike me for nominating you? You don’t have to lie.
- Do you believe in “safety first”?
- What is your favorite song or book?
For the nominees, here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”.
- Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have less than 1000 followers.
- Create a new list of questions for the nominees to answer.
- List these rules in your post.