I am very much like this.
I hope Adam can deal with it.
1. You like a little bit of clutter, because it makes your place look lived in, rather than like a hospital waiting room, where everything is sanitized and you kind of want to cry all the time.
2. You secretly despise it when a roommate describes your living space as “dirty.” It’s not dirty; it’s cluttered aka a bunch of clean stuff piled on top of other clean stuff.
3. Unlike what your mom might say when she visits, you do in fact know where everything is, just instead of always keeping your keys on a peg by the door, you keep them on the coffee table under your Entertainment Weekly.
4. You actually really enjoy cleaning; you just like doing it once a month for an entire weekend.
5. Whenever you do laundry, you will promptly fold everything, then stick the folded stacks on your desk chair, where…
View original post 358 more words